A delightful four bedroom, two bathroom home located in the Linda Mar Valley neighborhood of Pacifica, featuring a serene backdrop of the San Pedro Mountain. The inviting living room showcasing richly hued hardwood floors, a wall of windows, and a focal point fireplace is immediately welcoming. The dining area extends to the rear deck, offering natural light and providing a seamless entertaining space for family and friends. An updated kitchen with breakfast bar offers shaker cabinets and stainless steel appliances. Four spacious bedrooms include a primary suite with a large closet and ensuite bathroom and an updated hall bathroom. The oversized lot includes a fenced front yard with shade trees, fruit trees, and an entry porch, a private rear yard with spacious patio and deck and an upper view point deck, as well as a third deck off the primary suite featuring a relaxing hot tub.
With convenient access to the beaches and many of the coastal neighboring towns and all that this wonderful coast side town has to offer it is the perfect place to call home.
Updates galore in this unique home: numerous sun tunnels, central forced air heating with newly installed furnace, double pane windows, updated kitchen and bathrooms, freshly painted interior and refinished hardwood floors and so much more!
- Charming, fenced front yard with mature shade and fruit trees, and entry porch
- Spacious living room boasts a modern gas log fireplace complete with attractive tile surround and wood mantle, recess lighting, and a wall of windows overlooking the front porch and yard
- Open sightlines to the dining area with convenient access to the kitchen and the rear deck through a large sliding glass door
- Updated kitchen features ample wood shaker cabinetry, stone counter tops including a breakfast bar, stone tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, and newly installed tile flooring
- Primary bedroom suite offers a spacious wall to wall, three door closet, sliding glass door accessing the spacious rear deck as well as the private side deck with hot tub, featuring an en-suite bathroom with newly painted vanity and shower over bathtub with tile surround. This room could also be used as a family room!
- Three additional bedrooms feature hardwood flooring
- Updated hall bathroom complete with newly installed shaker cabinet vanity & toilet. A shower over tub with groutless surround
- Attached two-car garage with washer and dryer, Level 2 EV charger, storage cabinets, and access to the front and rear yard
- Private rear yard with a tree line backdrop provides multiple spaces for entertaining or relaxing. An expansive patio wraps to the spacious freshly stained deck off the living/dining area with steps to a view point deck. Another private deck with a hot tub off primary suite.
- Additional features: Refinished hardwood flooring, newly installed furnace, multiple sun tunnels, storage closets, dual-paned windows, fresh interior paint, freshly stained decks, updated electrical, some new light fixtures, termite work and sewer lateral ordinance satisfied
- Schools: Pacifica is an open enrollment school district. For a list of schools please visit www.Pacificasd.org
- Conveniently located just minutes to Linda Mar and Rockaway Beaches and shopping centers, offering dining and entertainment, and close to Pacifica Bike Trails
- A short drive down Highway 1 to Pedro Point, Devil’s Slide/Tom Lantos tunnels providing safe, dependable access into Montara and hiking trails of Golden Gate National Recreation Area
- Approximately 9 miles to highway 280, and City of Colma BART station and approximately 17 miles to San Francisco International Airport and Highway 101